Heads Up Hatch-a-holics That Are On Sabbatical Until "Next Year"

UrbanMama

Gone Country....
11 Years
Sep 27, 2008
Massachusetts
Quick, get your 'bators up and running...if you set some eggs today, they'll be due on New Years! Quick...get to work!
lol.png

(PS I hope to be setting some buttons, and more BO's and BA's today!
celebrate.gif
)

Hi Kelley! I just put some eggs in this morning. Does that mean they'll be due on New Years? Btw I've never met another person that spelled their name the same
tongue.png

Last edited:
AllAbout: I am bad aren't I...but it's so much fun being this kind of bad
lol.png

Attack Chicken: Is your name Kelley? That's too cool! I've only met one other person with the same spelling
cool.png

So you can join us on the New Years thread...and you'll be the one to start us off when hatching time comes
wink.png

Last edited:
My promise to DH was no more incubating this year. So I can't hook it up until 1/1/9.
He was wanting me to retire from incubating for good, so I have the honor the this year portion of the agreement. That was the compromise
roll.png

Oh, he got you on a technicality! Too bad he didn't say no more hatching until next year
lol.png
Don't worry...we'll be willing to come out and play on 1/1/09 too!
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
He feels like I got him on a technicality, since he said 'no more incubating' and I said 'No, no more incubating this year.'
And he ain't real happy about it, neither!

Now THAT'S playing devil's advocate for sure, lol!! and here Pasofinofarms just emailed me that she has Ameracauna eggs -- but I'm trying to hold off until I get my THREE flocks integrated! (still have young ones in the brooder!)
good things the roads are slushy & icy today, or else I'd be on my way to Houston to pick up eggs to incubate!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom