Pics
I have ground hogs living under my gazebo. I never knew people at them. They are kind of cute when they haul butt across my yard

Those rotten little beasts really are cute. They must have hypnotic powers too. Heres a typical quote at my house, "It ate half the garden, I want it dead... Awwww its soooo cute! It ate the other half of the garden, I want it dead.... Awwwwwe look how cute it is! I almost broke my ankle in the hole, kill it …. Oh it just popped up... look how cute..." you get the point. :oops:

They may at one time people weren’t so picky about what they ate if they didn’t want to go hungry. I had a friend who was raised in these mountains and they ate and used every part of ground hog and any other varmit they killed to eat. I am so glad I came in the next generation.

Those rotten little beasts really are cute. They must have hypnotic powers too. Heres a typical quote at my house, "It ate half the garden, I want it dead... Awwww its soooo cute! It ate the other half of the garden, I want it dead.... Awwwwwe look how cute it is! I almost broke my ankle in the hole, kill it …. Oh it just popped up... look how cute..." you get the point. :oops:
:yuckyuck

Birds have pretty elastic crops. I think DUX are birds..but some of us have them classified as predators, so I am not 100% sure...

I am glad your Dux is doing okay. I have a nephew with w pet rattlesnake so I understand people liking weird animals...

We can't all be 100% normal like me....:thumbsup
Ralphie they broke the mold before you were born....:gig

Do you still have access to the scale? I usually stop tubing when they are gaining weight and eating/drinking on their own. If still losing weight they get tubed even if they are coming at the food a little, though I might scale back to two feedings day and watch their weight..
I do have access to the scale, I'll check their weight when I get back home.

Back
Top Bottom