Do you like hiking!?

• Total voters
Took the dog for a walk this evening. Not exactly a hike, true, but it’s a start. And for me, right now, with it being winter and cold, even getting one walk a day in is big. It’s something I’m working on. As it warms up, we’ll be out a lot more hopefully. And hopefully will be doing some actual HIKING soon.

Took the dog for a walk this evening. Not exactly a hike, true, but it’s a start. And for me, right now, with it being winter and cold, even getting one walk a day in is big. It’s something I’m working on. As it warms up, we’ll be out a lot more hopefully. And hopefully will be doing some actual HIKING soon.
Walking is always good. Even if it's not hiking, it's still exercise and good for you and Brew both

Walking is always good. Even if it's not hiking, it's still exercise and good for you and Brew both
Thanks! That’s true and it’s good for him to get out and see the world outside the yard lol we both much prefer hiking but walking is better than nothing. I really need to inquire about mowing the path.

We went for a walk in a nice little park today. We’d never been before but it was near the vet and we needed to kill time since we were early. So we walked around for about 10 minutes or so. Decent walk.

I started hiking/backpacking in 1969 and put in at least ten miles a day for most of my life. Southern Sierras, 30 years in Alaska (Chugach Range, Talkeetna Mtns, even worked on the slope staking mining claims on foot), Arizona's Grand Canyon and Black Mtns. I have arthritis now and I'm just managing to do daily walks with the dog, but I had some grand adventures.

I started hiking/backpacking in 1969 and put in at least ten miles a day for most of my life. Southern Sierras, 30 years in Alaska (Chugach Range, Talkeetna Mtns, even worked on the slope staking mining claims on foot), Arizona's Grand Canyon and Black Mtns. I have arthritis now and I'm just managing to do daily walks with the dog, but I had some grand adventures.
Oh wow that is awesome!!!

Also did lots of walking today between the aquarium, store, and the marsh.

IMG_5298.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom