Also- hi! I fell off this past Sunday :) it was my first fall since getting bucked off in October 2022. Super gentle fall, I tipped over when the horse refused a jump and I held onto his neck and slowed my fall. Didn’t even hit the jump!
Oh wow! Well that’s good at least it was gentle lol

Also- hi! I fell off this past Sunday :) it was my first fall since getting bucked off in October 2022. Super gentle fall, I tipped over when the horse refused a jump and I held onto his neck and slowed my fall. Didn’t even hit the jump!
At least it wasn’t a hard fall!
I’ve worked with so many 16 hh horses, but a solid number of 17 and even 18 hh ones too. There was a ~19 hh horse at my old barn, he’s a tb/appendix cross with freakishly long legs lol.
hahaha I consider 16hh tall 😂 as you can tell I haven’t worked with super tall horses!

Drago and I this morning🖤 This guy loves his hugs! He puts his head down for me to wrap my arms around him and half of the time he will just close his eyes looking like a big puppy about to fall asleep🖤 I got some pictures of his roaning coming back in too.
BD570A10-5AD2-41AD-A249-38AA757A914D.jpeg

IMG_7696.jpeg

IMG_7701.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom