Hurricane season 2024

O Hurricane Milton! Head south of Tampa bay! Then your prevailing winds will pull water OUT of the bay rather than causing a huge and destructive storm surge into the bay and destroying the city of Tampa. There are people in Tampa who could not evacuate. Head south and spare them, I pray you, in Jesus' name! ❤️🙏❤️
But that water has to go somewhere, no? So, pulling water out of the bay would be dumping it on the people south of Tampa. Don't pray for that

O Hurricane Milton! Head south of Tampa bay! Then your prevailing winds will pull water OUT of the bay rather than causing a huge and destructive storm surge into the bay and destroying the city of Tampa. There are people in Tampa who could not evacuate. Head south and spare them, I pray you, in Jesus' name! ❤️🙏❤️
Living south if Tampa this is my worst nightmare...

But that water has to go somewhere, no? So, pulling water out of the bay would be dumping it on the people south of Tampa. Don't pray for that

Living south if Tampa this is my worst nightmare...
I'm sorry, guys. What I saw was the water being pulled back out to sea, that's why this was my prayer. How about I just pray for minimal damage and no loss of life? ❤️

I'm sorry, guys. What I saw was the water being pulled back out to sea, that's why this was my prayer. How about I just pray for minimal damage and no loss of life? ❤️
That sounds great to me, it's a no win situation where ever it goes it'll hit someone...

All fellow Floridians, please do your best to stay safe.
To all others unaware or inexperienced with hurricanes, this is going to be a catastrophic event for most of the state. Please send well wishes for people and animals alike. The "natives" are even restless about this one, creating more anxiety for us "implants".
There is comfort in the fact our Governor (DeSantis) absolutely knows how to manage natural disasters and has thought through every detail!!

Back
Top Bottom