I CALLED ABOUT A CHICKEN SWAP FOR TRACTOR SUPPLY IN AUGUSTA MAINE

Contacted Cathy and asked if she wouldn't mind it being posted here, so I did a post for this show, with the information she sent me.

Not sure how to link to it from here, sorry
sad.png
This will be our first time doing this show, sounds like loads of fun.

Quote:
You are great Thanks so much
smile.png

your welcome
now one last pain in the butt question

can you find out if you must be a member to sell in the sales/swap area and if so or not the fee? thanks

Quote:
You are great Thanks so much
smile.png

your welcome

can you find out if you must be a member to sell in the sales/swap area and if so or not the fee? thanks

This is the email I got from her today. Sounds like not, but will email her to be double sure...

Hi Laura, I have attached a copy of latest brochure for you.
We will be having a Basket Show on August 2nd. And this is open to the public. We welcome all.

Quote:
your welcome

This is the email I got from her today. Sounds like not, but will email her to be double sure...

Hi Laura, I have attached a copy of latest brochure for you.
We will be having a Basket Show on August 2nd. And this is open to the public. We welcome all.

Yeah. Will email her that could be just for the show. Will let you guys know as soon as I find something out.

I have not heard anything about them changing back to Lewiston. We meet in Farmington.

And no, you cannot call it a Chickenstock. This is a NNEBFA basket show, you all will have to obide by their rules and regulations.

Posted the information excatly how I recieved it. Sorry if it sounded like I was trying to change anything, that's not the intention, we are still very new to all this.

Back
Top Bottom