Solved I have done a dumb. (email issue)

azurbanclucker

Knower of stuff 🥃🦖
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
Apr 29, 2017
Korriban
So...

Yesterday I accidentally unsubscribed in gmail from BYC notification emails (was trying to unsub from some spam that was adjacent in my inbox and missed). I immediately went into my profile and made sure all the boxes are checked, see image.
Screenshot 2024-07-02 075028.png

However, the only emails I'm getting now are for private conversations. No thread reply notifications.

Do I need to un-check and re-check the boxes to get email notifications working again or is this a backside admin thing since I un-subscribed and need to be re-enabled?

Help?

Thanks!

Last edited:
So...

Yesterday I accidentally unsubscribed in gmail from BYC notification emails (was trying to unsub from some spam that was adjacent in my inbox and missed). I immediately went into my profile and made sure all the boxes are checked, see image.
View attachment 3879613

However, the only emails I'm getting now are for private conversations. No thread reply notifications.

Do I need to un-check and re-check the boxes to get email notifications working again or is this a backside admin thing since I un-subscribed and need to be re-enabled?

Help?

Thanks!
I have this before preferences. Maybe check the first screen.

1719942316547.png

Back
Top Bottom