I want to thank you for saving Sunshine's life (NEW pics added!)

He is so pretty, I just love EEs.
thheart.gif

Sunshine has rejoined the flock in the coop today and all went very well!
smile.png

He's healthy and in good spirits (apart from the molting, poor boy) - he's also a very gentle roo and didn't attack any of his 5 girls. Phoenix took one look at him and went "oh crap!" and has been keeping a respectable distance, so I think they'll be OK.

I am monitoring his health closely!

Quote:
Hmmm how would I go about doing that?

I think it's a great idea
smile.png

Here's a link to a thread about posting a Picture of the Week . From what they say, you shouldn't have any problem at all being eventually chosen. You take lovely photos. Would it be good to include a little note about what's so special about them, i.e., why we love them? What they represents to us? The change in your area they are inspiring?

Hm... I wonder if it would be a nice idea to start a "We Love Sunshine and Phoenix" thread. (I'm guessing you're too modest to swallow a "We Love Nicky, Sunshine and Phoenix" thread.
wink.png
) Sort of like a petition to show the mods how we feel about these plucky little roos. Maybe I'm being too presumptuous...

But I would sign it!!!
big_smile.png

Updated pics from today - he is doing GREAT and even crowed for me!!

He is a very gentle, laid-back roo... Sooo happy to have him!
love.gif

His feathers are still a mess but starting to grow back in now, he should look great in a couple of months:

DSC_0038-1.jpg

Sunshine is on the left, his cream saddle feathers are really coming in fast!

Phoenix is on the right, he is doubling in size every week now... he also crowed for me!
th.gif

DSC_0020-2.jpg

Well call me late to the party again!
roll.png
I missed this one somehow.

Thanks for the update TechnoDoll! And here I was just asking about him in your thread for Phoenix!
gig.gif
If I'd just look a little further, I'd be able to find these things for myself...or at least one would think!
wink.png

He's looking absolutely beautiful..and my offer for Phoenix stands for Sunshine as well...anytime their girls don't appreciate either of them, just send them out to me. My girls would love to have either handsome lad to be their leader!
thumbsup.gif

Oh, thank you for posting a pic with Coco in it; I've been wondering about her as well as Phoenix and Sunshine. Still her elegent self, even without pearls and diamonds!
_flowergiggle__by_Helen_Baq.gif

It's good to set eyes on Sunshine and see him doing so well after that nasty bout with pneumonia. You have worked such marvels with these sweethearts. I'm so glad you followed your instincts! It's so exciting that they're putting on so much weight and finally filling out. In short order they're going to have proper tails with sickles and long, lovely saddles. I just can't wait!
_flowereager__by_Helen_Baq.gif

Back
Top Bottom