I'm growing a lemon 🍋 tree🌳! do y'all want updates?

Should I update y'all on my lemon plant progress?

• Yes!

Votes: 34 94.4%
  • no thanks

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Pics

All4Eggz

Jesus Loves You🌵
Apr 23, 2021
Massachusetts
Hey guys
I decided to start growing a lemon tree - just for fun.
I planted about 10 seeds in a pot today.

If I get enough votes for people that want to see updates (with pictures), then I will keep y'all updated.
At least 15 votes for updates, and I will give weekly updates for those that are interested.

I watched this video for help: lemon tree from seed

Please vote in the poll if you're interested in seeing weekly/monthly updates of my growing lemon plant.

Hey guys

If I get enough votes for people that want to see updates (with pictures), then I will keep y'all updated.
At least 15 votes for updates, and I will give weekly updates for those that are interested.

Please vote in the poll if you're interested in seeing weekly/monthly updates of my growing lemon plant.
Do an orange and lime seeds also.

Hey guys

I would be quite interested actually, ngl.
I've only ever seen a full grown tree.

You have my vote

Hey guys

I voted yes! This sounds very interesting!:ya

Back
Top Bottom