I'm so old I Remember when:

I'm one of the dinosaurs that still doesn't own a cell phone.
I held out as long as I could but the local land line phone carrier priced themselves out of competition. I had to pay extra for living out of town. They finally got it down to under $40 a month for just basic service and then in a 2 month span jacked it up to $55 a month.

I am now paying $15.98 including taxes a month for mobile phone service which includes all the things I would have had to pay extra for on the land line.

I held out as long as I could but the local land line phone carrier priced themselves out of competition. I had to pay extra for living out of town. They finally got it down to under $40 a month for just basic service and then in a 2 month span jacked it up to $55 a month.

I am now paying $15.98 including taxes a month for mobile phone service which includes all the things I would have had to pay extra for on the land line.
My parents held out on old Palm Treos and LG Touch Rumors on a 3G Sprint network until they got cut off during COVID.

My parents held out on old Palm Treos and LG Touch Rumors on a 3G Sprint network until they got cut off during COVID.
Lol, I am a dinosaur! I don't even know what those things are! My landline is 10$ a month, my WiFi for this tablet is 100.00. Guess which one I'm getting rid of if bidenomics gets any worse

Lol, I am a dinosaur! I don't even know what those things are! My landline is 10$ a month, my WiFi for this tablet is 100.00. Guess which one I'm getting rid of if bidenomics gets any worse
Mmm, your wifi?

At this point just get a dirt cheap cell phone plan instead of paying a fortune for wifi on a tablet.

Back
Top Bottom