Cersei is now 16 weeks old, she's a pre-madonnašŸ¤£

Attachments

• 20240725_152451.jpg
    20240725_152451.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • 20240725_152519.jpg
    20240725_152519.jpg
    760.6 KB · Views: 5
Thatā€™s a true looking copper color. The eyes are interesting. It looks like there is a light ring around the black almost like the pupils are dilated. Has she possibly ingested LSD?šŸ¤Ŗ
Thanks...I'm noticing it only in the mossy pullets, and unsure if there's a correlation directly involved.
My first experience here with this, so I don't know the genetics term, is this 'marbled eyes' or ....?

I need to get individual pics on all 5 pullets to get a decision on keepers, but still waiting on eggs regardless.

I do think I'm going to re home the 2 cockerels and these 2 or 3 mossy pullets.Their over coloring I don't need and with 10 more growing out, I see no reason to continue watching them.

Thanks...I'm noticing it only in the mossy pullets, and unsure if there's a correlation directly involved.
My first experience here with this, so I don't know the genetics term, is this 'marbled eyes' or ....?

I need to get individual pics on all 5 pullets to get a decision on keepers, but still waiting on eggs regardless.

I do think I'm going to re home the 2 cockerels and these 2 or 3 mossy pullets.Their over coloring I don't need and with 10 more growing out, I see no reason to continue watching them.
10+however many umpteen hatch under your broodies! You've got plenty to choose from šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜‰

Back
Top Bottom