Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

It's been hot all week. 95° ish everyday. Heat index of over 100. Me no likey

Banana bread or muffins happens to all my older bananas. No wonder I'm fat
We had a real-feel of 116 yesterday. I honestly thought that I was going to watch all of my chickens and crabs die. But nope, some ice, hose mist, and fans did the trick for everyone. 🥵😊

... I was planning on coming back and saying you were wrong, but it seems that you are actually correct. 😅
soul train episode 404 GIF

Oooohh. Fun! 😃

*NH rarely sees tornadoes, but I am sitting out at the start of what sounds like an amazing thunderstorm.

View attachment 3870697
When they say Tornado Watch, doesn't mean to sit outside and watch it. But, hey, I do the same thing a lot of times.

When they say Tornado Watch, doesn't mean to sit outside and watch it. But, hey, I do the same thing a lot of times.
Well, the restaurant has nothing in the way of being a storm cellar or anything; most businesses up here do not have safe spaces from tornados. So if one shows up, we are all most likely going to die. Might as well stare down our sky attacker when he comes, right? 😂

I was thinking about all you New Englanders earlier, when I read that you could get tornadoes
I cannot recall a tornado ever having hit the Tilton area in my entire life. We are too hilly, apparently, and tornadoes are lazy. Hill, Franklin, Laconia, Meredith, Barnstead, Gilford, and Gilmanton? Those guys are really flat and have seen tornadoes quite a few times in the past 10 or so years. Tilton and Northfield? Nah. We always search for the sky Hoover, and we usually just get a trickle of rain and a light breeze. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Well, the restaurant has nothing in the way of being a storm cellar or anything; most businesses up here do not have safe spaces from tornados. So if one shows up, we are all most likely going to die. Might as well stare down our sky attacker when he comes, right? 😂
Go out and give it the finger and a death glare. I'll back off.

Back
Top Bottom