Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

I will get back to the conversaiton in a moment. But first, are these frigging things vultures!?

IMG_20240708_180441.jpg

Yes
Turkey vultures

This. You have turkey and black vultures in your neck of the woods.

I have never seen one in my entire life. Neither has anyone else in my house. Everyone thought they were funny-looking hawks, because there were no vultures this far north. 😂 Thank you both! I need to print that picture. 😃

I have never seen one in my entire life. Neither has anyone else in my house. Everyone thought they were funny-looking hawks, because there were no vultures this far north. 😂 Thank you both! I need to print that picture. 😃
I literally see them almost daily here if I go anywhere.
Mo must have a lot of dead stuff laying around.

We have a lot of them here. There's always stuff dying in the desert. There's a large flock of turkey vultures down the road a way. There's a "55+" retirement golf resort called Leisure World nearby, and the golf course has hundreds of eycalyptus trees that are 30+ feet tall. The vultures roost up in those trees, watching the geezers.

We have a lot of them here. There's always stuff dying in the desert. There's a large flock of turkey vultures down the road a way. There's a "55+" retirement golf resort called Leisure World nearby, and the golf course has hundreds of eycalyptus trees that are 30+ feet tall. The vultures roost up in those trees, watching the nearly-deads.
FIFY

Back
Top Bottom