Isbar thread

Pics
celebrate.gif
MY BABY!!!!! Oh Lori he is GOREGOUS!!! My hubby just peeked over my shoulder and said, "See, I told you that you shouldn't have gotten rid of him!" Stunning. Thanks for sharing!
LOL! I'm sure your roo is just as pretty! I can't wait to get him some girls and pass down those beautiful genes!

Can anyone help me with the colors of my Isbar chicks that just hatched? I am guessing that the yellowish ones are going to be the splash color. The other two look similar but are different - maybe a black and a blue?

Thanks!
Angela
www.naturallyequine.org
Yes, the yellow ones are for sure splash. From the picture, it looks like one is black and one is blue, but like one of the other people said....put them side by side in the light and send another pic. Congratulations on them!

so my pair is 9 mon and I have yet to get an egg from her! anyone have this prob? got a light on her and a dummy egg in her box...maybe an egg Eater, I sure hope not!

atleast I know i'm not the only one with a ”waiter” lol. i'm dying to see the color she lays. I sit by her nest trying to talk her into laying. she goes in and nests but doesn't lay.
Mine hatched last June and still no eggs.  They have been allowing the roos to breed them, so I'm thinking any day now.  So I'm in the same boat as you.

Deb

Back
Top Bottom