:) I've got 1 pipping!!!! 8/24 @ 1:30pm

OK I cracked open # 16 and as soon as it dropped out the yolk broke so I couldn't tell so I then cracked # 26 open and it was fertile there was a bullseye but nothing forming

as a matter of fact the yolk was extremely easy to bust also
sad.png

I wonder why nothing is forming then...temps are stable, humidity is stable, so why isn't anything forming? I'm afraid we need to get an expert in here! I'm only incubating for my 4th time, so I'm not a pro either.

My temp has always been pretty steady on fluctuating a degree or 2. My humidity was high 1st day or 2 up around 70 and 80% but i took out so water and it came down around 40-50 %
idunno.gif

Quote:
I am stumped My dad gathered the eggs for 3 days 4 me thursday fri and sat put them fat end up in egg carton. I picked them up Sunday and put them in Incubator wee hours Monday Morning!

Quote:
I am stumped My dad gathered the eggs for 3 days 4 me thursday fri and sat put them fat end up in egg carton. I picked them up Sunday and put them in Incubator wee hours Monday Morning!

Well if as your siggy line says you have 1 roo and 10 hens, maybe he's just not making the rounds as he should?

Quote:

Well if as your siggy line says you have 1 roo and 10 hens, maybe he's just not making the rounds as he should?

I got all the eggs in bator from my dad's flock of RIR they are not from mine. I did not think my roo was doin his job so my dad collected 22 eggs for me and 4 are from a friends flock but I can not see anything in them either.

Back
Top Bottom