July 2022 Hatch-A-Long

Pics
I'll second that, @FreedomFarm13 .

I'm considering helping my W-Dotte out. She doesn't need it, but this is going to be a staggered hatch and I'd like to get her out before any other eggs pip. Thoughts?

Don't.

Assisting is for emergencies. They're stronger and healthier hatching on their own.

She hatched!

She's either a golden Deathlayer or a Blue laced red W-Dotte (red laced blue!?), and she's very vocal. VERY vocal. As you can see, she was on her back a second ago. Now she's back to normal.
IMG_0345.jpg

She likes to snuggle with the eggs.
IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

@Tretinker , you might like this. I promise I'll post pictures of the big chicks and new ones on my thread!

She hatched!

She's either a golden Deathlayer or a Blue laced red W-Dotte (red laced blue!?), and she's very vocal. VERY vocal. As you can see, she was on her back a second ago. Now she's back to normal. View attachment 3189866
View attachment 3189875
View attachment 3189876
View attachment 3189879

@Tretinker , you might like this. I promise I'll post pictures of the big chicks and new ones on my thread!

Aww that's amazing! How cute she's cuddling up to the eggs.

She hatched!

She's either a golden Deathlayer or a Blue laced red W-Dotte (red laced blue!?), and she's very vocal. VERY vocal. As you can see, she was on her back a second ago. Now she's back to normal. View attachment 3189866
View attachment 3189875
View attachment 3189876
View attachment 3189879

Yay!! :wee:love

She hatched!

View attachment 3189875
View attachment 3189876
View attachment 3189879

So cute!!!!

Back
Top Bottom