July Online Mystery Hatching Egg Swap Now Closed

Attention Chickens:
" egg swap due date ' does NOT translate into chickeneese as " go find new and exciting places to put your eggs" please go back to your originally posted laying schedule.
yuckyuck.gif

It ALSO does NOT mean everyone go broody!!!! (2 of mine just did in the past 2 days....grrrr)

Last edited:
oh, it definatly DOES mean everyone go broody, sorry.
If I wasn't out of bator space & actually need those 2 fluff butts to be my hatchers I would be tossin em outta the nest & tellin em to get back to work!!!! Instead I gave them each some eggs due for hatch this week...LOL

Last edited:
I have one incubator Whit only FOUR eggs in it, feel free to send me my stuff asappppp so the little buggers are not lonely!

< plays small violin for eggs>

I don't know if I'll get names out today so if anybody still wants to join (Mary) they still can.

Lol, I think we are all hoping for eggs from Mary
lol.png

Well... it is so lovely being on the "WANTED" list.... but I am sitting out this month... we are about to shut off the incubator until Fall. Our hatch rates have gone up with the new dorm refrigerator incubator... but our chick mortality rates have gone down with our blasted summer heat. It has been hard not to claim swaps this week and will be even harder not to participate in the monthly swap.... <sits on hands>
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom