Just picked up EE fuzy butts today, Pics!

Quote:
The white ones are also EE's also and are related to the Araucana which can be white.
smile.png

Interesting.... I have never seen even a white/yellow or buff EE chick... pullets and hens yes, but not with the chick... they usually have the same patterning just in lighter coloration.

Quote:
I've picked out white, yellow or buff EE chicks hoping to get white ones when they grew up. So far, no luck. Some are ALMOST all white; but so far none have turned into the lovely white EEs I've seen in some posts.

Quote:
I've picked out white, yellow or buff EE chicks hoping to get white ones when they grew up. So far, no luck. Some are ALMOST all white; but so far none have turned into the lovely white EEs I've seen in some posts.

I have these two(golden buffs, not white
sad.png
), but no similarly colored roo to pair with them. I was planning to pair them with my SLRW roo this spring, just to see what I get for colors in their offspring.
75928_divan_chowdah.jpg

Last edited:
I have 2 solid white EE, a hen and a rooster. They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

I was hoping to incubate some eggs from these two. I had to do some negotiating to get these two. I traded 2 hens for the rooster and 3 hens for the hen.

whiteEE.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom