LOCKDOWN QUESTIONS

No, unfortunately not, but it doesn’t mean yours can’t. My ducky needed a full-assist, but I waited a little too long to do it. I’d read through this article in case you need to assist your baby, too.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/guide-to-assisted-hatching-for-all-poultry.72886/

It’ll tell you how to make a safety hole, how to assist, when to assist, etc.
Aww I'm sorry to hear that there's still no internal pips yet today and I can't see any bruising on the possible malpositioned one I've got everything sterilised and on stand by incase I need to assist thank you x

Do you still see them pushing at the membrane with their bills trying to internally pip?

Are you counting the day you put them in the incubator as day 0 or day 1?
Maybe you can post a video or photo of candling them?

Unfortunately I’m really puzzled because by day 29 they should have internally pipped and in the photo you shared before they looked super close. Are you sure it’s day 29? I thought yesterday was day 26 for them

Do you still see them pushing at the membrane with their bills trying to internally pip?

Are you counting the day you put them in the incubator as day 0 or day 1?
Maybe you can post a video or photo of candling them?

Unfortunately I’m really puzzled because by day 29 they should have internally pipped and in the photo you shared before they looked super close. Are you sure it’s day 29? I thought yesterday was day 26 for them
Sorry I've had to take one of the other animals to the vets today, I was counting it as day 1 I've just checked on them now and I think 1 may have internally pipped it's hard to see as it's still light out I'm unsure if 1 has a bruise just next to the air sack as well I'll try get some pics up ASAP see if I can shut the curtains and get a good enough pic xx

Sorry I've had to take one of the other animals to the vets today, I was counting it as day 1 I've just checked on them now and I think 1 may have internally pipped it's hard to see as it's still light out I'm unsure if 1 has a bruise just next to the air sack as well I'll try get some pics up ASAP see if I can shut the curtains and get a good enough pic xx

@My15Ducks Update we have 3 internal pips, do I wait to add an air hole, I've had a quick listen and all 3 are tapping away 😬

Not the side air cell hasn't broken through yet and is definitely at the small end( last pic,) I hope he manages to internally pip then I can help him if he gets stuck. The 3rd pic he's definatly internally piped but can see more of a body shadow and his beak is just behind. I've attached pics of all 4 eggs I've upped the humidity to 70 do I open the air vent fully now or leave it half way the incubator instructions isn't very clear on this 1

Attachments

• 20240604_205339.jpg
    20240604_205339.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240604_205441.jpg
    20240604_205441.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240604_205545.jpg
    20240604_205545.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240604_205222.jpg
    20240604_205222.jpg