Mahonri's 3rd Annual, BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Kathy I just love your emu babies! I can't wait for another installment of "Adventures in Emussouri", lol!
lol.png

Kathy the videos of the emu chicks are so wonderful!  :love  Keep them coming that way I won't have to have any of my own.  I can just watch yours!

X2

The hubby is having a hard enough time with the fact that I have guinea eggs in the incubator. He would flip if I popped some of those beauties out of the hatcher :lol:

X2
The hubby is having a hard enough time with the fact that I have guinea eggs in the incubator. He would flip if I popped some of those beauties out of the hatcher
lol.png

yuckyuck.gif
Just picturing the look on my husband's face if he spotted one of those eggs in the incubator.
lau.gif
Hmmm . . . I'd love to put a fake one in there . . . for that matter, I'd love to put a real one in there!

Last edited:
So I'm down to 7 banty cochin eggs (3 broke under an overzealous cornish/cochin X, 5 never developed) and my EE's never developed... still holding out for a good easter hatch! I also finally have seramas in the oven due to hatch the 16th. It's going well with 100% fertility and 1 quitter so far out of six eggs (only one hen is laying so far). Setting whatever I get over the course of this week, also....

Hope everyone's hatches go well!

Michelle... you just hit 5000 POSTS!

.... posts happen....

Love the emus Kathy!

I now have 7mg DSL at the office!

I'm cancelling my dial-up!

Kathy, they are sooo cute - it was fun to watch them roll around and play like puppies. However, seeing the green grass and hearing the birds and frogs makes me long for spring way more than longing for emus!
lol.png

X 2.....only thing missing is ducks & geese. ???????????

Back
Top Bottom