Maine

@Coopchick719 We're getting on up there too-17 years together or should I say nagging each other forever?;-) Isn't it nice to already know what they will say before they say it or even hear about it yet? Hahaha

I use a multi-flock starter that is 22% protein for both babies and adults. I give supplemental Ca++ to the big girls, and add some scratch. Both sets get FF, and the babies get dry crumble as well. Babies get Nutri-drench at every other fill of their waterer. Interestingly enough, both of my hatched EE x RIR chicks are bigger than the Pioneer meat birds which are the same age. That tells me that it's a waste of time to purchase meat birds when home hatched crosses appear to pack on the weight better.

Lockdown started yesterday and I'm already seeing pipping! Having a hard time keeping humidity high so hope they do ok. Def getting a better incubator next time!

Can't wait to see what colors I get! Any hints on sexing EEs?

@Coopchick719 We're getting on up there too-17 years together or should I say nagging each other forever?;-) Isn't it nice to already know what they will say before they say it or even hear about it yet? Hahaha
I saw a saying about marriage--something about being with the person you want to irritate for the rest of your life.
gig.gif

Hubby and I will celebrate # 40 this fall.
Congrats lazy gardener! It's quite an accomplishment these days!
clap.gif

I'm always a little sad to see couples divorce after 2 years or the ones who've been married for 20 some odd years and also divorcing.

20yrs here... since I got the ok to move ahead with breeding and hatching I have been researching and made some choices. Ameraucanas - which are.at day #20...so please wish us luck!!!!

Just got a shipment of SLW. Bantam eggs. Ready to go into the bator. Tomorrow. ...and awaiting my Dominique eggs...

Have some of my own in as well

Omg!!!! Was just about to go to bed and heard a noise. ..eggs are rolling and chirping! !!!!! Yeah! !!!! 11:15pm...yup no plans of going to sleep now...ughhh wish I wasn't working tomorrow! !! So want to wake up kids!!!! Woke up DH...he rolled over smiling and back to snoring lol!!!!

Omg!!!! Was just about to go to bed and heard a noise. ..eggs are rolling and chirping! !!!!! Yeah! !!!! 11:15pm...yup no plans of going to sleep now...ughhh wish I wasn't working tomorrow! !! So want to wake up kids!!!! Woke up DH...he rolled over smiling and back to snoring lol!!!!

Congratulations quailtrail! So glad this hatch is going better for you. I hope you have Saturday off. :)

congrats on your hatch!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom