Maine

Spent most of the day costume making. ..have been sick for the past week. DH &DD did the garden and transplanting of all my seedlings yesterday ;) So today after costume making was done (squirrel and woodpecker) brought the 6&7wks (silkie pair and BO) out this evening with the flock. I kept them caged up. They loved their limited ranging. My roo came up squawked and walked away...surprisingly my sweetheart and loves to be picked up girl was pecking at my 6wks old BO that was egging her on!!!???

Everyone is growing fast here! I am so enjoying my little BA chicks (Matilda & Merida). They are so sweet! Matilda is the first to escape when I open the brooder but let's me hold her and talk to her while I'm putting her back.

Just a few pics, I took over the weekend!

Big Girls relaxing

Meaties in the small pen--2 more weeks!

Finnegan checking out Saturday's eggs.

My brother's memory garden that my parents & SIL have started.

Noticed it as well, the black compressed bags, yes? And quite a lot of black chunks, a few handfuls. Just picked up a bag from Wentworths in Brooks, clear bag, processed by Robbins Lumber. Looks absolutely pristine. So request whoever you deal with to get that in for you.

Coop chick.  What breed are your meaties?  2 more weeks till butcher?   That is one BIG egg!

Thanks all for your input re: my posting problems.  I fixed it by switching to "google chrome".  

Cornish X meaties from McMurray. They'll be 9 weeks.

Gave my mum that egg. I told her she has to report back on a double yoker or not!!

Noticed it as well, the black compressed bags, yes?  And quite a lot of black chunks, a few handfuls.  Just picked up a bag from Wentworths in Brooks, clear bag, processed by Robbins Lumber.  Looks absolutely pristine.  So request whoever you deal with to get that in for you.

Have the same issue, and have reported it to www.royalwoodshavings.com, as we all should.  Robbins Lumber is putting out some beautiful stuff, get your store to compete for price.

Both TSC bags white & yellow. Is royal wood shavings where TSC gets their shavings? Love sticking my hands in the Robbins and not getting a handful of splinters!!

I just got wrangled into one more hatch. Gawd I am going to hate this. I was down to the last tote and ready for a few broodies to adopt the chicks shortly after their eggs hatch when I got a really nice offer on some project eggs... maybe a bird will go broody for me? ha ha

Have the same issue, and have reported it to www.royalwoodshavings.com, as we all should. Robbins Lumber is putting out some beautiful stuff, get your store to compete for price.
I had the same issues with the black bag bravo sierra.

Robbins is always quality, I try to always stick with it. The TSC stuff seems "ok", but I'd rather just get the Robbins since it's consistent.

Back
Top Bottom