Met a fellow BYC'er In Home Depot today

Dar

Crowing
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
I walked into Home Depot this evening and a lady did a double take when she seen my BYC hoodie..turns out that she is a BYC'er too!...

It was great to meet a fellow BYC'er

hello 2468Chickensrgr8 ..nice to meet you see you again around town..

BTW I am in canada so thats what makes it so much better...we are far and few between up here

Last edited by a moderator:
That's cool! I need to buy me a shirt
tongue.png

I was telling one of my patients about this place and she was already a member... she lives up near Prescott.

Well I am home from my Christmas shoppin' and mjsdhs has made my Christmas holiday....

I am still laughing to myself about meeting mjsdhs at Home Depot tonight!!! When she came through the doors I seen the BYC on her shirt and I said to myself OMG !! thats a Backyard Chickens sweat shirt !! and it was funny because she seen me look at her "chest" and I said to myself "Okay you have to say something now...she's gonna think your weird !" and I said is that a Backyard Chicken shirt? and of course it was.... What a small world ! It was really nice meeting you!!

Now I have to get a sweat shirt !!......

that is so cool the two of you met!!! I actually found another BYC'er close to me, and she lives in an extremely rural area with no electricity. to have found someone close seems like a miracle. HI SUZZIE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom