MJ's little flock

921g late afternoon weight. I should've put her back without food, but I got a little squiffy at a family picnic and mixed the food without thinking. Then, I didn't want to waste it, so I fed it to Lorna thinking it can only do her good.

Screenshot 2022-12-28 at 5.08.37 pm.png

Last edited:
Hi @MaryJanet... was browsing BYC and came across your thread! I'm used to hearing about your flock on the Fluffy Butt Acres Thread.. will be watching your thread now that I've come across it! Will start reading now.. hopefully I can catch up 🤣
Hi @cfonts ! Thanks for checking in, it's good to see you :D it's a slow-moving thread (on purpose). Usually I'm so busy with work, I can't afford much time for byc; at the same time, I find it useful to keep the flock's stories in one place, so I try to update when needs be.

Right now, the big drama is Lorna's recuperation from a bacterial infection. I've been crop-feeding her and she seems to be gradually increasing weight, which is exactly what we want her to do.

Hi @cfonts ! Thanks for checking in, it's good to see you :D it's a slow-moving thread (on purpose). Usually I'm so busy with work, I can't afford much time for byc; at the same time, I find it useful to keep the flock's stories in one place, so I try to update when needs be.

Right now, the big drama is Lorna's recuperation from a bacterial infection. I've been crop-feeding her and she seems to be gradually increasing weight, which is exactly what we want her to do.
Trust me, I don't mind a slow-moving thread... with work being busy, I don't have much time for BYC either 😅 I've been making an effort to check in on the threads I follow during my days off. Since I've finally caught up on some threads I decided to browse other threads when I stumbled upon yours! I'm currently on page 20🤣 I'm sure A LOT has changed since then.

I hope that Lorna is doing well and I'm wishing her a speedy recovery!

Back
Top Bottom