Most Handsome Rooster Contest! CONTEST CLOSED!

Got an up to date shot of Sir Nuggets, he is 7 months old, getting bigger, and feathers growing in constantly. The gold and red in his hackles and saddles keep getting brighter too, he is gorgeous!!

Yes, he definitely is :) Hope you don't mind that I keep the first one on the front page. You can see more of him in the first one, but I'll remember how much he is maturing :love

I really like his name too BTW!

Name: Coco
Breed: Silkie
Personality: Have to keep shooing him out of the house,Hes a Lap Chicken! Likes to Chase field mice in the barn

He is the begining of our chocolate silkies! When you look close hes more chocolate colored then black. Pics dont do justice.

Last edited:
Name: Henry jr.
Breed: Partridge Cochin
Personality: Very friendly, loves to be held, good around kids and his hens, doesn't like other animals (dogs, cats, hawks, and so on).

Last edited:
I looked through this thread and all the pictures. I like the traditional or more iconic look of some roosters. (not that they should necessarily win this contest.)

I really like:

Young Man (Brown Leghorn)
Jaques (Partridge Plymouth Rock)
Rhode Island Red by Lucky123
Daddy (Black Breasted Red Phoenix)
Henry Jr. (Partridge Cochin)

Most of these roosters have a partridge coloring. Thank you for this contest, because it helped me to see the variety of roosters and see what I prefer. I think I would also like Welsummer and Partridge Wyandotte.

I looked through this thread and all the pictures. I like the traditional or more iconic look of some roosters. (not that they should necessarily win this contest.)

I really like:

Young Man (Brown Leghorn)
Jaques (Partridge Plymouth Rock)
Rhode Island Red by Lucky123
Daddy (Black Breasted Red Phoenix)
Henry Jr. (Partridge Cochin)

Most of these roosters have a partridge coloring. Thank you for this contest, because it helped me to see the variety of roosters and see what I prefer. I think I would also like Welsummer and Partridge Wyandotte.

I love partridge. The colours are so stunning and eye catching. I have a few in my flock (though all are girls).

Seems like you really like the colour red ;)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom