Necessity is the mother of invention!

quailbird

Songster
May 18, 2019
Northern Florida
Electric went out due to hurricane and expected to be out for some time. On day 17 of lockdown. So, with no warm bator and only one store bought egg with a chick inside to hatch, had to keep egg in my shirt....you know where as boobage cleavage is warm and when made delibrately humid, viola! make shift incubator! Hatched a healthy vibrant chick now eating and drinking, then back into warming booby brooder. Purring, soft chirps and what seems to be a content baby. Whew! That was a very scary situation to have to deal with for sure!

Electric went out due to hurricane and expected to be out for some time. On day 17 of lockdown. So, with no warm bator and only one store bought egg with a chick inside to hatch, had to keep egg in my shirt....you know where as boobage cleavage is warm and when made delibrately humid, viola! make shift incubator! Hatched a healthy vibrant chick now eating and drinking, then back into warming booby brooder. Purring, soft chirps and what seems to be a content baby. Whew! That was a very scary situation to have to deal with for sure!
If something like that happened to me, the poor thing would freeze to death! :lol:

E89DBBF8-B882-46D7-9300-19E0B90F3278.jpeg

A bird in a boob is worth more than a cold bator with no bird.

Back
Top Bottom