new to raising chickens

Emchick, Do a google image search to find pictures you seek. Also buy the book 'Storey's Guide to Raising Chickens' for information that you may not think to ask about.

i have storeys guid to raising chikens what i want to know is if i got good breeds for my purposes.!

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
:|
hmm.png

fl.gif
please reaspond

Lol be patient emchick! People will answer you! Hey i just turned 14 and im getting chickens for the first time too!
big_smile.png

I think those are good breeds for show,....i think u said u wanted to show them for 4-H? Yeah im getting a mille fleur D'uccle along with 2 silkies and an ameraucana bantam. They are all going to be hens. Mille fleurs are suposed to be Docile and friendly so i hope you have fun with them! Good luck!
big_smile.png
P.S- yeah, those are some flashy breeds (well im pretty sure..at least) i think they will be good for showing. But i really dont know sry!
hmm.png

Claire

Last edited:
UGH! i still have to wait till me and my dad get a coop set up...and that might take a while! Yeah but im so glad that your finally getting ur chickens!!! I dont know as much as some of the people here but i have a lot of notes and stuff on chickens if you want me to email it to you! I mean i got Pages and Pages of them lol i have no life these days
he.gif
..but yeah i got supply list and everything! Have fun with ur chickies!

Claire

Back
Top Bottom