Nifty's Feral Kitty Adventure

Pics
I have several. Not just because I have several cats but because I keep misplacing them and buying new ones!
The one I like best is called Furminator. Amazon link below. And I am serious about the amount of fur - I had a session with one of my cats recently and I created a whole new cat's worth of fur!
By the way, adding a spoonful of pumpkin (canned is fine and easy) to their food helps too because with the fiber they are more likely to pass the fur rather than regurgitate it.
I may be a novice at chickens but I am a very old hand at cats - I think I have had multiple cats for over 50 years!
https://smile.amazon.com/Furminator-10731-Long-Deshedding-Small/dp/B00M4PVHH4/ref=sr_1_13?crid=1LWZAN5VT8J8P&keywords=furminator&qid=1654645938&sprefix=furminator,aps,68&sr=8-13

I'm gonna get one!

I have several. Not just because I have several cats but because I keep misplacing them and buying new ones!
The one I like best is called Furminator. Amazon link below. And I am serious about the amount of fur - I had a session with one of my cats recently and I created a whole new cat's worth of fur!
By the way, adding a spoonful of pumpkin (canned is fine and easy) to their food helps too because with the fiber they are more likely to pass the fur rather than regurgitate it.
I may be a novice at chickens but I am a very old hand at cats - I think I have had multiple cats for over 50 years!
https://smile.amazon.com/Furminator-10731-Long-Deshedding-Small/dp/B00M4PVHH4/ref=sr_1_13?crid=1LWZAN5VT8J8P&keywords=furminator&qid=1654645938&sprefix=furminator,aps,68&sr=8-13
The look of this thing reminds me of a flea comb. Which I haven't figured out how to use, because the fleas don't come out of the fur, they stay attached under the fur somehow, to my and my cat's frustration... Just wondering how you'd use the Furminator and if it's similar?

The look of this thing reminds me of a flea comb. Which I haven't figured out how to use, because the fleas don't come out of the fur, they stay attached under the fur somehow, to my and my cat's frustration... Just wondering how you'd use the Furminator and if it's similar?
I have never used a comb for fleas. Sorry, no idea. I use it to remove fur to reduce hair balls and because the cats love it.

Anybody else's cat sleep weird?

cat.jpg

I'm pretty sure the Furminator has blades that cuts the hair, and isn't recommended for most breeds of dogs, not sure about cats. Never owned one though, just what I read, and what I've seen of them.
They have many models. The one I use does not cut anything - it is just metal spikes really close together.

Back
Top Bottom