North Carolina

I guess I am headed into the nasty day to obtain the required milk, bread and eggs for the impending snowstorm...Of course, if the power goes out, said food will spoil...always wondered why people buy the perishables! I am a transplanted Yankee, but its been 20+ years and I learned to drive here, I hate the snow and ice when its on the road.
roll.png

Stay warm and dry everyone.

Tick there is talk of a get together in March at WCA.

Well if Coop is ok with it and I can have someone deal with the animals, I could possible make it.  Still too far in the future for me to plan, but I will make a note on my calender.  Things change around here so fast...
Any time you've got live animals, you must be able to change even the best laid plans at the drop of a hat!

Very rainy and muddy here! I know we need the rain but boy am I tired of it and so are my chicks!! They look awful :) Good things is they can go under their coop to get a little dry. Then all this talk about us getting 3-5 inches of snow tonight
barnie.gif
.. I am ready for it to be dry again.. Well I am off to go check on my babies ( I got three Faverolles about 8 weeks old ) make sure they are ok. I hope everyone stays warms and has a awesome day!!

Any time you've got live animals, you must be able to change even the best laid plans at the drop of a hat!
ain't that the truth. I have almost stop planning anything over a week and even then, some plans fail due to my animals... Good thing the missus and I are use to going places alone when one has to stay home. Normally me, but that is ok, she needs the break more than me... She still works while I am retired but seem to work more now than ever. laughs...

Back
Top Bottom