North Carolina

Thank you BHEP. I was freaking out a little at first. That diagram is pretty interesting. Never thought to look it up... I am going to save it to show my little one. A little educational time together or more likw us learning together.

I love how there's always a big surge of posting right after the sun goes down and the chickens are all abed.

Kinda makes a body wonder if most people here have chickens or what?
hu.gif

Scott

AWESOME! This is right around the corner from us! How would I go about bringing by birds? I've never been to one.....

didn't "quote", I guess I got a little excited, I'm talking about the TSC swap

Last edited:
AWESOME! This is right around the corner from us! How would I go about bringing by birds? I've never been to one.....

Just load them up in a cage or crate and bring them over. It is kinda like a flea market.... I bring cardboard boxes to put them in...in case the buyer does not have anything to carry them in.

Hello everyone!! STILL NO "pop" here!!

Thank you so much RF for the idea!! I will be working on trying to set something up (okay, I will make DH do it.
gig.gif
).

Heading off to the doctor's today for another check up. Hopefully you won't hear back from me for a few days and that'll be the POP we've all been waiting for.
lau.gif

I'm glad you posted, as somehow I had missed that notice. I went back and found it. (How I could have missed it in all those huge red letters is beyond me!)

I'll be there too, with those month old Buff Orpington pullets I've decided not to keep. I would appreciate it if nobody brought English Orpingtons or BCMs. Nope, don't bring 'em. I don't need to bring anything home with me!

I'm glad you posted, as somehow I had missed that notice. I went back and found it. (How I could have missed it in all those huge red letters is beyond me!)

I'll be there too, with those month old Buff Orpington pullets I've decided not to keep. I would appreciate it if nobody brought English Orpingtons or BCMs. Nope, don't bring 'em. I don't need to bring anything home with me!

lau.gif

Anybody on here be interested in a pair of NB partridge silkies? :D I need to make space, too many boys and I'm willing to sell a girl with him! Boy has a half beard the pullet is a Non-bearded....anyone interested PM me for more details.

Back
Top Bottom