Office Work, Part Deux: Professional Mayhen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
My problem with PS is twofold:
1- It's population is 2% super-rich, and 98% rednecks who work at the resorts. My BFF was dating a resort girl at the time, so we got a 2-week-long tour of the town. The income disparity was horrifying. She had to work at 3 resorts just to pay for community college.

2-The lawns. If you look up the mountain, you can see the tree line where the rain stops before coming into Palm Springs. But everyone has lush tropical foliage and green green lawns. Since PS is in the middle of a sand dune desert, where do they get that water? AZ. Long ago some idoit sold our water rights to CA. So we get zeroscapes and they get lawns without water conservation guidelines.

I KNOW #2 is not 100% accurate, but it bugs me, and you get the idea.

Quote:
He's comin back no matter what his mama says.
hugs.gif

only 6 more sleeps!!
wee.gif

He has been looking and looking for work, no luck

When the kids were very little, and we would say something was going to happen in x amount of days, it was easier for them to understand time frames by how many times you had to sleep, rather than how many days it was going to be

I do that for my kids too!! yay!!!! 6 more sleeps!!!! Somethings got to show up boo, for him.
hugs.gif
fl.gif

Quote:
Wow. I am negative nelly today. Sorry ladies. I am going to go make some coffee, really.

Quote:
Laree, I wear inserts in my running shoes and can say for sure they are all different. It is best to go to a store that sells running shoes and get an experienced sales person to put you in a couple of different ones to feel the difference. Then you can buy the ones that work best for you.

Last year I snapped a ligament in my knee area and had to go to physical therapy for a while. The insert the therapist gave me to wear was god awful. Got home and put in my running inserts and felt much better. I wear them all the time. Point being, shop around, they are inexpensive but worth their weight in gold. Seriously.

My dog just stretched...you know how they do...dog paws or what ever yoga name they gave it...and totally farted. Sounded like a human fart too...I was in the bathroom looking at my wounds when I heard it and turned my head to see her stretching towards me...that's when I exited...I'm not hangin around for those beans.

Quote:
I'm incubating babies, that's all I'm doing!

oh whatever!!! You're counting holes in tiles too!!!!

And please, you are gonna have twins this weekend...like that's NOT exciting????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom