You were not being a total downer Henny and even if you were it would be perfectly o.k.
Im over the top and off the edge these days so I tend to understand damn near anything not to mention im still mourning a rooster a solid month later.;)

I didn't mean to be a total downer Chicky. I guess it rather surprised me to see Tiki looking off at all. Yeah....old as dirt is a pretty good accomplishment lol.
Checking on her all close up she isn't fluffed up but her eye is odd and being held tightly closed. I am going to have to wear gloves to try and treat the eye....she can give quite a pinch with that beak. She is old as dirt but I will still try to help her.

Those are both long marriages. I am sorry they ended the way they did. :hugs

You were not being a total downer Henny and even if you were it would be perfectly o.k.
Im over the top and off the edge these days so I tend to understand damn near anything not to mention im still mourning a rooster a solid month later.;)
:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day

Ark building asap!
20201112_112050.jpg

Thanks for understanding my meltdowns Chicky. :hugs

Tiki looks a lot better after a nights sleep and a warm washcloth to the eye. It isn't swollen and is now open. I don't see anything in it or injury so no telling what was going on with her. Freaking hard to treat an eye on a tiny bird making constant "Imma bite you" beak.

I finally got the pool thawed, cleaned and filled.

Cappy!!! That is A LOT of water!!

Back
Top Bottom