How much more are you expecting?
Are you having to hustle and move critters?
We are hoping it has stopped, but there may be more coming from upriver. Trees floating past again! Luckily we are up on a plateau, so no danger to house, coops, or animals

Thanks for understanding my meltdowns Chicky. :hugs

Tiki looks a lot better after a nights sleep and a warm washcloth to the eye. It isn't swollen and is now open. I don't see anything in it or injury so no telling what was going on with her. Freaking hard to treat an eye on a tiny bird making constant "Imma bite you" beak.

I finally got the pool thawed, cleaned and filled.

Cappy!!! That is A LOT of water!!

Henny, that's good news about the eye 🤗🤗 yep, those beaks can be brutal. Whoo hoo on the pool being all done!!

We are hoping it has stopped, but there may be more coming from upriver. Trees floating past again! Luckily we are up on a plateau, so no danger to house, coops, or animals

Stay safe! Hopefully it doesn't have a bunch more coming downriver at you.

In 2013 we had a weird year. We actually had rain.....a lot of rain. The "rivers" that are more like shallow creeks you could wade across flooded. It caused a tremendous amount of damage.
I hope you come through alright.

And the banks of the river are very high, it's up maybe 20 feet or more to run over top!

We looked at the weather this morning and saw that you and our daughter were getting dumped on today 😲

That good that you don't have to move the animals or anything, I'll Keep you in my thoughts 🤗🤗

Stay safe! Hopefully it doesn't have a bunch more coming downriver at you.

In 2013 we had a weird year. We actually had rain.....a lot of rain. The "rivers" that are more like shallow creeks you could wade across flooded. It caused a tremendous amount of damage.
I hope you come through alright.
Thanks, we are usually ok. Though we lose trees at times, and many times tons of sand. But then sometimes sand gets deposited.

Henny, that's good news about the eye 🤗🤗 yep, those beaks can be brutal. Whoo hoo on the pool being all done!!

I was relieved when she opened it and it looks ok for sure. The worst bite I ever had was the horse. The second worst has been hook bill birds. Nasty little biting monsters.

The duckies are ecstatic.

I was relieved when she opened it and it looks ok for sure. The worst bite I ever had was the horse. The second worst has been hook bill birds. Nasty little biting monsters.

The duckies are ecstatic.

🤗🤗 for your girl !! I can't imagine a bite from a horse or something with a hook bill 😲

Of course the duckies are ecstatic until the poop in the water 😂

🤗🤗 for your girl !! I can't imagine a bite from a horse or something with a hook bill 😲

Of course the duckies are ecstatic until the poop in the water 😂

I am certain they mucked the pool up in mere minutes. :lau

The horse was an overly spoiled young mare. How dare I enter her pen with no apple treats! I made the mistake of walking past her to go to the tack room.....to get those stupid treats. :rolleyes:
She started walking politely behind me then CHOMP! She took a big chunk out of the back of my right shoulder. Yes actually removed flesh.
She was a spoiled snot.

I am certain they mucked the pool up in mere minutes. :lau

The horse was an overly spoiled young mare. How dare I enter her pen with no apple treats! I made the mistake of walking past her to go to the tack room.....to get those stupid treats. :rolleyes:
She started walking politely behind me then CHOMP! She took a big chunk out of the back of my right shoulder. Yes actually removed flesh.
She was a spoiled snot.

One more reason I don't do horse's, they are beautiful animals, but they scare me!!

When I was young I fell off one and never got back on, which I know is the wrong thing to do, but I was young and scared, plus I had nobody to tell me different.

Back
Top Bottom