Nope. My side does not need it for one and I will tend my side myself.....not with spray but the good ole rag staining method so nothing affects the neighbors and nothing is airborne.

Besides, I am disinclined to pay for something I can do myself. šŸ˜‰
Good for you, "OH Great Picky Lady"!šŸ™ Hope your plants make it!At least they aren't spraying weed killer!

Yup weird vining plant that takes forever to produce. I wonder what the blooms look like.....
Not what I expected at all lol!
kiwi fruit flowers.jpg

Good for you, "OH Great Picky Lady"!šŸ™ Hope your plants make it!At least they aren't spraying weed killer!

I dare say if it were weed killer there would have been far more than the kind request to not spray crap into my yard. :hmm

The guys didn't even bother to say they were done or remove all that floppy plastic.

Not what I expected at all lol!View attachment 2792984

It has pretty blooms! I like it!

I do too, didn't know what to expect given how the fruit looks. :lau
I dare say if it were weed killer there would have been far more than the kind request to not spray crap into my yard. :hmm

The guys didn't even bother to say they were done or remove all that floppy plastic.

It has pretty blooms! I like it!

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everyone. Have a great day.
:frow Good morning Clue, have a great day

Good morning everyone. :frow

It should be a reasonable level of chaos today. I don't think there is anything crazy scheduled.

I hope everyone gets to relax some today.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom