Oregon

Quote:
OH stop I think yer just working on the (undertermined) price. Seriously thank you so much you are just way too kind.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

wink.png

Too bad I ain't got no talents worth barterin' with.
hmm.png

Sure you do we all have talents it is just a matter of discovering them and then doing as I am right now polishing them to be better. I always said "I can't draw" well phooey I can draw a little and am working on making it better.

OK Cloverleaf Ya might be in trouble with the sign. I have just got a coaching from someone with a DEGREE in art.
celebrate.gif
Boy have we hit on some things this am. I guess I should get work clothes on and get back out to the shed. I hope ya like what is in the works. I am also currently working on a functional weather vane.

Quote:
wink.png

Too bad I ain't got no talents worth barterin' with.
hmm.png

Sure you do we all have talents it is just a matter of discovering them and then doing as I am right now polishing them to be better. I always said "I can't draw" well phooey I can draw a little and am working on making it better.

Well, I can place a mean suture....lol...as I was demonstrating when I got home on Saturday - my poor cockerel that was in with two apparently nasty pullets when I was gone had the back of his scalp missing! He's doing great though - I threw 3 sutures in it, left it open a little in case it needed to drain, flushed it out with Betadine, packed it with silver sulfadiazine ointment, and have given him 2 Tylan injections and he is now on tetracycline. Poor thing looks like a prizefighter with 2 black eyes.
sad.png

Quote:

Well, I can place a mean suture....lol...as I was demonstrating when I got home on Saturday - my poor cockerel that was in with two apparently nasty pullets when I was gone had the back of his scalp missing! He's doing great though - I threw 3 sutures in it, left it open a little in case it needed to drain, flushed it out with Betadine, packed it with silver sulfadiazine ointment, and have given him 2 Tylan injections and he is now on tetracycline. Poor thing looks like a prizefighter with 2 black eyes.
sad.png

WOW thats great work but ya fergot one very important thing. Ya didn't take a shot (or 2) of whiskey for his pain.

Quote:
sad.png

WOW thats great work but ya fergot one very important thing. Ya didn't take a shot (or 2) of whiskey for his pain.

LOL, I coulda used one after all that too! DH still owes me a new bottle of Pendleton though, he took it to his brother's wedding and all the groomsmen polished off what was left!
rant.gif

Quote:

LOL, I coulda used one after all that too! DH still owes me a new bottle of Pendleton though, he took it to his brother's wedding and all the groomsmen polished off what was left!
rant.gif

Oh NO throw the pendelton away tell him YOU WANT SNAKE RIVER STAMPEDE!!!!!! better than crown or pendelton. Or that is what I have been told cause Ya know I would have no idea

Quote:
rant.gif

Oh NO throw the pendelton away tell him YOU WANT SNAKE RIVER STAMPEDE!!!!!! better than crown or pendelton. Or that is what I have been told cause Ya know I would have no idea

Actually, I have a half empty bottle of Stampede at my house as we speak (I heard it was great, and I liked the horses on the label, what can I say, I'm a life long horse girl at heart). AND there it sits. I agree it is better than Crown, which used to be my drink of choice. But, no, Pendleton is by far the bestest in my opinion.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom