Oregon

Quote:
Funny how Pendleton has a habit of disappearing like that!
roll.png

LOL Definitely! Love your avatar, btw!!
lol.png

Gotta love some chik-fil-a! Man I miss that sometimes. I typically despise fast food but their nuggets and sandwiches are
droolin.gif

And Pendeltons is ok. I'm not as big on the Canadian as I am on the Bourbon and Scotch whiskeys!

Blantons is my one of my favorites and well I just plain can't afford most any of the scotch that I love!

Quote:
LOL Definitely! Love your avatar, btw!!
lol.png

Gotta love some chik-fil-a! Man I miss that sometimes. I typically despise fast food but their nuggets and sandwiches are
droolin.gif

And Pendeltons is ok. I'm not as big on the Canadian as I am on the Bourbon and Scotch whiskeys!

Blantons is my one of my favorites and well I just plain can't afford most any of the scotch that I love!

I know, it seems like I always buy the nice bottles of scotch for a couple of my male friends for birthdays or Christmas (since guys are so dern hard to shop for!) and never for myself...
roll.png

Quote:
Oh NO throw the pendelton away tell him YOU WANT SNAKE RIVER STAMPEDE!!!!!! better than crown or pendelton. Or that is what I have been told cause Ya know I would have no idea

Actually, I have a half empty bottle of Stampede at my house as we speak (I heard it was great, and I liked the horses on the label, what can I say, I'm a life long horse girl at heart). AND there it sits. I agree it is better than Crown, which used to be my drink of choice. But, no, Pendleton is by far the bestest in my opinion.
big_smile.png

Nope store the snake oil in the freezer and then drink it on ice. Thru the lips over the gums look out belly here it comes!!!
droolin.gif

Quote:
Hey hey hey you aren't we friends??? Did I mention I have a B day coming SOON !!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
lau.gif

Ok, wait. Now you're cornfusing me - do you drink, or don't you? You know I'm WAAAAAAAAAY too easily confused for this.
hmm.png
gig.gif
Oh yeah, FB will tell me when it's yer bday!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Hey hey hey you aren't we friends??? Did I mention I have a B day coming SOON !!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
lau.gif

Ok, wait. Now you're cornfusing me - do you drink, or don't you? You know I'm WAAAAAAAAAY too easily confused for this.
hmm.png
gig.gif
Oh yeah, FB will tell me when it's yer bday!!
big_smile.png

Maybe it will maybe it won't. No I don't drink any more........ but I don't drink any less !!!

Quote:
Thanks! I didn't know it came from Chick-fil-a until AyeUpChuck said so. I just thought it was a cute graphic.
smile.png
Not that I even knew what Chick-fil-a was!
idunno.gif

I like your "Bearded Birds are Best" title. Our Ameraucanas are our favorites, for sure. I had to look up Faverolles to see their characteristics; they look great!

Quote:
Thanks! I didn't know it came from Chick-fil-a until AyeUpChuck said so. I just thought it was a cute graphic.
smile.png
Not that I even knew what Chick-fil-a was!
idunno.gif

I like your "Bearded Birds are Best" title. Our Ameraucanas are our favorites, for sure. I had to look up Faverolles to see their characteristics; they look great!

They are super awesome! Don't tell my Ameraucanas, but the Favs are my favorites!
smile.png
I have them in 5 varieties in bantams now.
lol.png

Quote:
Maybe it will maybe it won't. No I don't drink any more........ but I don't drink any less !!!

Well you've certainly cleared that up!
hu.gif

wink.png

Yeah......he does that....
hmm.png

wink.png

Back
Top Bottom