Question of the Day - Monday, April 29th, 2024

Ohhhh, that makes a lot of sense. I thought you were a foreigner (I would never mean that in a bad way btw) but honestly every Californian I've met comes across a bit different than their fellow US citezens so that's probably why. It's almost like Californians are from a different planet. Just the other day at Rudy's I met some Californians who didn't even know what barbeque was, like wth?!
WHAT?! EVEN I KNOW WHAT BBQ IS!!!

WHAT?! EVEN I KNOW WHAT BBQ IS!!!
They were asking the poor minimum wage employee every question under the sun lol. And they looked like they were cosplaying country people. Outrageously large hats, roach killer boots, western jewelry (silver and turquoise), belt buckles, and designer jeans. They were a lot of head turners for sure.

They were asking the poor minimum wage employee every question under the sun lol. And they looked like they were cosplaying country people. Outrageously large hats, roach killer boots, western jewelry (silver and turquoise), belt buckles, and designer jeans. They were a lot of head turners for sure.
Some places in North Cali have lots of wannabe cowboys. I have a friend up there and they do that. The visual you gave me is making me giggle.
"What is BBQ?"

"Is iced tea really a thing?"

"Where'r the cows?"

"No line dancing? Lame".

Just the other day at Rudy's I met some Californians who didn't even know what barbeque was, like wth?!
To be fair, if they're in Rudy's no one there knows what BBQ is either.

Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity

Some places in North Cali have lots of wannabe cowboys.
Even down here every year during the rodeo all the city people pull out their best country looking outfits. None of them know the first thing about country living but at least they look natural in their ariats and grandpa's stetson.
IIII have a friend up there and they do that. The visual you gave me is making me giggle.
"What is BBQ?"

"Is iced tea really a thing?"

"Where'r the cows?"

"No line dancing? Lame".
They really had me thinking "This is exactly how an alien would act if it was beamed into a Rudy's in a human suit."

Even down here every year during the rodeo all the city people pull out their best country looking outfits. None of them know the first thing about country living but at least they look natural in their ariats and grandpa's stetson.

They really had me thinking "This is exactly how an alien would act if it was beamed into a Rudy's in a human suit."
You in Texas?

Now imagine them beamed on top of a horse :lau.

Back
Top Bottom