Question of the Day - Monday, April 29th, 2024

Your mom and sister are not using it for lightroom and photoshop, which is my use case. It's fine for light-medium duty, just not what I need in a laptop. I need threads and I need ram.
I still need to learn how to edit raw photos. I wonder if this laptop would tolerate it.

Yeah, I can see how it would use up a lot of resources. This laptop gets bogged down rendering any video instantly (as in video editing).

Can't you just get a Macintosh II? Those are for graphics design :p.

I still need to learn how to edit raw photos. I wonder if this laptop would tolerate it.

Yeah, I can see how it would use up a lot of resources. This laptop gets bogged down rendering any video instantly (as in video editing).
Look into darktable and the gimp. They are linux photo editing tools and are GPL 3

Can't you just get a Macintosh II? Those are for graphics design :p.
Sure. If I wanted to run Adobe software older than you are.

Look into darktable and the gimp. They are linux photo editing tools and are GPL 3

Sure. If I wanted to run Adobe software older than you are.
I'll look into both.

Just thinking about all the tech I've used that's older than me...
You're making me want to hoard old Apple stuff now.

I'll look into both.

Just thinking about all the tech I've used that's older than me...
You're making me want to hoard old Apple stuff now.
Harrison Ford That Belongs In A Museum GIF

Technicaly CA but I live in TX.
Ohhhh, that makes a lot of sense. I thought you were a foreigner (I would never mean that in a bad way btw) but honestly every Californian I've met comes across a bit different than their fellow US citizens so that's probably why. It's almost like Californians are from a different planet. Just the other day at Rudy's I met some Californians who didn't even know what barbeque was, like wth?!

Back
Top Bottom