Ribh's D'Coopage

Thought I would share my breakfast from this morning.
WEDNESDAY WHEREVER… 9DD20371-8241-42F6-90D9-BA9CC2DCDEAE.jpeg

Yeah I started riding when I was 4
I don't even think I had seen a horse by age 4 🤷
I am in awe of all of you people who can ride.
In my life I have sat on the back of a donkey and a camel. Both were terrifying. Never again!
I've never been on a donkey, but the camel scared me to death when it started to stand up. I wanted to ride on the camel, but my fear won 😬. You all would have died laughing if you'd seen me going in reverse trying to get out of the pyramid. We were going down a long passage that kept getting smaller or so I thought. I started to panic and I didn't care who was behind me.

I've never been on a donkey, but the camel scared me to death when it started to stand up. I wanted to ride on the camel, but my fear won 😬. You all would have died laughing if you'd seen me going in reverse trying to get out of the pyramid. We were going down a long passage that kept getting smaller or so I thought. I started to panic and I didn't care who was behind me.
I would be scared in a pyramid too!

Lol I had my fist pony at age 6. My parents, my Aunty and my grandparents all pitched in to buy it for me lol

I rode a camel up at Aires rock back in April. I cried and cried coz I was terrified of getting on and then it got up and I realised it wasn’t so bad till we had to get down, (it had to lay down and when we were getting up it had to stand up with us on it from the ground) I was terrified for the getting on and getting ofd

Back
Top Bottom