Rooster names

HappyColorist

Hatching
5 Years
Aug 29, 2014
Hello,
Im a artist from Santa Cruz, CA I don't have chickens or roosters but share something in common with all rooster owners. I paint roosters in acrylic on canvas. I've been an artist for over 35 years. They tie into my Country French paintings.
Are there anymore artist in the Backyard Chicken website? Send me a note and say hello.
Happy Colorist Sharon

edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
The names I have used so far for roosters are:
Antonio, Fabriano, Fandango, Felix, Francois, Gaston, Geraldo, Giovanni, Jacque, Leonardo, Lorenzo, Luigi, Napoleon, Leonardo, Lorenzo Luigi, Napoleon, Ollie, Pierre, Red Head, Rise & Shine. I used the name FiFi for my only hen.
Happy Colorist Sharon

yippiechickie.gif
Welcome to BYC from Georgia!!! I named two of my roosters, Zaxby and The Colonel. Chic Filet is a good hen name.
lol.png

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

I don't have roosters but some names I've always liked are Quincy, Elvis, Handsome and Prince.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. My granddaughter names our hens (we don't have any roosters) after Disney princesses. I guess you could name roosters after the Disney princes; Ferdinand, Charming, Philip, Eric, Aladdin, Adam, Flynn, etc. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in naming those roosters.

Back
Top Bottom