Saxony Duck Thread!

Pics
You seem to have plenty to say, it DID double post...

BTW what are YOU doing ion a duck thread, are you a convert?
Yeah Abigail, you do have a lot to say! :D

She is!! :eek: A secret one, but still ;) Youre among friends here abigail, no worries ;)
Yup, believe or not. I got them sexed and then when I listened to the boys I could hear a rasp in the peep. Those were the only ones that had the rasp in there. But now I have heard it in Magpie ducklings and my wittle 2 day old calls so now I kind of hope it isn't accurate.
no way! how much to you listen to them?? I dont get enough ducklings to do it that way :hit :p

You seem to have plenty to say, it DID double post...

I'm just teasin' ya!

BTW what are YOU doing ion a duck thread, are you a convert?

Oops. :oops:

I'm on a lot of duck threads! :D See my avy? :lau

How did you know that anyway? :oops:

Yeah Abigail, you do have a lot to say! :D

She is!! :eek: A secret one, but still ;) Youre among friends here abigail, no worries ;)

no way! how much to you listen to them?? I dont get enough ducklings to do it that way :hit :p

Well, I'm not saying anything. -_-

I didn't convert...I always loved ducks. :D

View attachment 1099906 View attachment 1099910 View attachment 1099915 View attachment 1099916 View attachment 1099918

It is so hard to keep them still or even get them to stay looking a me just to get a picture, ive taken a couple more i not sure if they are any better tho x

It looks like you have a pair, I noticed one has darker feathers and a larger body(male) and the other has slightly lighter feathers and a smaller body (female). Of course, it's too early to tell for sure.

Back
Top Bottom