Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Pics
Is their any one who might have a pair of saddlebacks, blues/grey or splashes avaible? If so please pm me and let me know what you are wanting for the pair and if you can ship them

Poultry I know we have a grey gosling vent sexed female currently available. There are a number of other younger goslings I have not yet attempted to sex, and more hatching this weekend.

You would be better off looking this fall for confirmed color/gender pairs. Even more so if you are hoping to breed, so you buy quality birds and not just pet quality.

Was asked to share some pictures of our adults so here they are.

DSC_0389.jpg

627fb24d.jpg

e102ae85.jpg

95a1ceff.jpg

574ba96a.jpg

122f5d53.jpg

9d9e5c24.jpg

f52bd4f9.jpg

Poultry I know we have a grey gosling vent sexed female currently available. There are a number of other younger goslings I have not yet attempted to sex, and more hatching this weekend.

You would be better off looking this fall for confirmed color/gender pairs. Even more so if you are hoping to breed, so you buy quality birds and not just pet quality.

That's what I thought but I figured it wouldn't hurt to start asking if any one had adult stock avaible, I was also wondering when people ship adult geese is it one bird per box or can they put a pair in a shipping box?

Two fit in a Swan box (the largest box available for shipping with the USPS)

Fall shipping sometimes can start in September, but more likely October. Temps at both the sending and receiving locations have to be under 85. We prefer under 83 when shipping waterfowl, and even more so with the Sebastopols and all of their curls.

For anyone interested, I have 4 goslings available. Two are gray and two are white. Asking $50 each and shipping is available at a cost of $65. See pics of parents at
sebastopolchicksandeggs.blogspot.com. All are from Holdrread's bloodline.

For anyone interested, I have 4 goslings available. Two are gray and two are white. Asking $50 each and shipping is available at a cost of $65. See pics of parents at
sebastopolchicksandeggs.blogspot.com. All are from Holdrread's bloodline.

I am sending you an email.

Hugs Jennifer... how ya been? :)
Yes, same buff male... he matured out really nice... has the best curly chest on the farm!
The white male is my Saffron son..... he's also lovely!
This grey hens mom is a nice curly grey, dad is Saffron... not sure why she didnt get the curls, but all these babies should be maxed out with curls.
This morning.... I counted 15 babies wadeling around with mom.... so fun to see!
if anybody wants them.... i cant keep 15!

I have 2 white hens still on eggs
Here are some of the new kids. Hugs to you to Kathleen, doing great here. Spring has sprung. 15 under one goose is incredible . If I let them hatch some out they always seem to squish them.. 3rd round of hatching going on today. I would love to see your buff gander. I remember him being quite nice. I have 4 buff females in with a yearling grey gander and I should have some really nice buff carrier ganders.

Back
Top Bottom