Seramas for sale WISCONSIN

Noellereagan

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Jun 20, 2018
Big Bend, Wisconsin
Up for sale, two serama cockerels, one who was honored with BV at a 2019 show! Both are proven males who produce beautiful offspring. Both imprinted and easy to handle. Good tabletop or APA show prospects. I am selling only because I have way to many boys!
I WOULD LIKE TO TRY AND SELL FOR LOCAL PICK UP BEFORE OFFERING TO SHIP.

First one is CALYPSO he was hatched 7/7/19 and is from our line 4 at Native Colors Exotics. He is the one who won best variety at a 2019 show. He has never shown any signs of aggression and is teeny tiny. He is very nice to any hen you pair him with. he is very animated as you can see from the photos! Really puts on a show- he is def cage and tabletop trained. Price $75
7ECADEE6-3E69-4152-906A-0A6D43721760.jpeg
F6EAC373-563D-4854-863F-CEDC0DFE9E7D.jpeg
65BC4CDB-00A4-4B6C-9209-C16ED39EA9B7.jpeg
BA87C1BC-2F7D-4934-B4F0-5F9E0348FB6E.jpeg
5BEFEBEF-0D75-43AB-BB2F-29AF6636E011.jpeg

the second boy we have up for sale is sparkle aka “hops”(he has a very bouncy personality and as a chick,would hop to try and get out of brooder to you. Same imprinting as calypso. Hops is going to be a tough one to let go. He’s a favorite. But we can’t keep them all! He has not been shown but I would bet he would dominate tabletop or APA circuit. He was hatched 8/19/19. He too is very small. He comes from one of our best bloodlines of a national show champ serama. He is started on tabletop training but needs more work. Should be easy. I had a hard time getting a photo because he kept flying to me but he is VERY imprinted on me. It would take a few times to break him of that which I’m working on. He is our line 5 at Native Colors Exotics. Price $90
0E1BC0AD-611F-4A42-B263-7DD033C4305D.jpeg

above is Hops and below is his sire, Colt (colt is not for sale). This picture of hops does him no justice at all. He has a typey shape and shiny, plush plumage with a short/ non existent back and a high tail. He looks much more like his daddy in the picture below than the poor representation of the picture I posted. I will try to get a more accurate portrayal and add it later oN.
16202CEB-80A2-443D-8777-905204881BD7.jpeg

To contact me about either of these boys or to learn more about others we have for sale, call or text Noelle at 262-888-0446

Up for sale, two serama cockerels, one who was honored with BV at a 2019 show! Both are proven males who produce beautiful offspring. Both imprinted and easy to handle. Good tabletop or APA show prospects. I am selling only because I have way to many boys!
I WOULD LIKE TO TRY AND SELL FOR LOCAL PICK UP BEFORE OFFERING TO SHIP.

First one is CALYPSO he was hatched 7/7/19 and is from our line 4 at Native Colors Exotics. He is the one who won best variety at a 2019 show. He has never shown any signs of aggression and is teeny tiny. He is very nice to any hen you pair him with. he is very animated as you can see from the photos! Really puts on a show- he is def cage and tabletop trained. Price $75
View attachment 2046920View attachment 2046922View attachment 2046923View attachment 2046924View attachment 2046925
the second boy we have up for sale is sparkle aka “hops”(he has a very bouncy personality and as a chick,would hop to try and get out of brooder to you. Same imprinting as calypso. Hops is going to be a tough one to let go. He’s a favorite. But we can’t keep them all! He has not been shown but I would bet he would dominate tabletop or APA circuit. He was hatched 8/19/19. He too is very small. He comes from one of our best bloodlines of a national show champ serama. He is started on tabletop training but needs more work. Should be easy. I had a hard time getting a photo because he kept flying to me but he is VERY imprinted on me. It would take a few times to break him of that which I’m working on. He is our line 5 at Native Colors Exotics. Price $90
View attachment 2046939
above is Hops and below is his sire, Colt (colt is not for sale). This picture of hops does him no justice at all. He has a typey shape and shiny, plush plumage with a short/ non existent back and a high tail. He looks much more like his daddy in the picture below than the poor representation of the picture I posted. I will try to get a more accurate portrayal and add it later oN.
View attachment 2046938
To contact me about either of these boys or to learn more about others we have for sale, call or text Noelle at 262-888-0446
Do you still breed show quality or breeder quality seramas? If so, where are you located in Wisconsin?

Do you still breed show quality or breeder quality seramas? If so, where are you located in Wisconsin?
Hi! I'm sorry for the delay in responding, I never seen this! Is this Chelsey that ended up with some Native Colors Exotics pullets? If not, we do have some show or breeding quality birds available. the best way to reach me is 262-888-0446. If this is the NCE girl's new mama, you should post photos on this thread!

Back
Top Bottom