SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Looks like I have taken over the thread. Muhhahahahah!
Just catching up, but felt the need to explain those mini burgers. The hubs (the one who buys whole chicken an bread in a can) bought those mini sliders thinking they were the whole sandwhich so that he or our son (who is still at home) could pop them in for a quick meal. He was wrong. LOL.
The other day he pointed it out to me. Guess that meant that it was time to make them. I had no bread or bun so that I could enjoy my potatoes and lava cake. I have to balance my meals or else.
200w_d-1.gif

I am not sure why, but my husband bought some of those chickens in a can. I think he was saving up for the zombie apocalypse because he also bought some sort of bread in a can too! :sick
Cant help remembering an ANTIQUE JOKE.. :gig:lau

Do you have Sir Walter Raleigh in a Can???
sir-walter-raleigh-regular-pipe-tobacco-can-11.gif

Store owner responds,,,,,,,,, YES.

WELL THEN LET HIM OUT,,,,,,,,,,:gig:lau

Love me some espresso! :caf Did you make the pastry?
I use a potato masher, too. But, usually I am mashing other things with it. Lol
Pastry is from a local bakery near me. They produce this type all year, (in assorted filling type) but the week prior to Ash Wednesday they work 26 hours per day :gig to keep up. Last year when I went to pick up a batch for DW's work, (on Fat Tuesday) I casually asked how many did they produce up to then. I think the response was 34,000 plus. :bow
Another bakery, somewhat larger, and slightly more distant from me pushed out over 50,000 units this season. DW, read a post.

Back
Top Bottom