Ended Official BYC 2024 Summer Fair—Baked Goods Show

View attachment 3939024
The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@Tiffany Wikk, @CCsGarden, & @Elspeth Dinsmore

First Place - @Tiffany Wikk

Second Place - @CCsGarden

Third Place - @Elspeth Dinsmore

@Tiffany Wikk, @CCsGarden, & @Elspeth Dinsmore, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap
Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all judges who took the time to judge this contest. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Oh, wow! Thank you so much! Congrats to my friend CC, and my sister, Tiff! :wee :hugs

View attachment 3939024

@Tiffany Wikk, @CCsGarden, & @Elspeth Dinsmore, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

~ Shout out to all judges who took the time to judge this contest. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

Awesome pictures girls!
All 3 entries look tasty!

View attachment 3939024

thank you.png

Congrats ladies! Those are amazing entries!!

Every entry here made my mouth water, actually :drool another contest that would’ve been extremely difficult to judge. Thanks judges!

View attachment 3939024

thank you.png

Congratulations my friends!!! :wee

Back
Top Bottom