SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

Made this Cauliflower Soup, first time for this recipe, looked good, but won't be making again. Deb rated it a 1 star, first time she gave something a one. :th
E5B95A7B-456D-4609-A0BB-B025E633D8D9.jpeg

this is my grand dads 100 year old recipe, i changed it up a bit since i dont use sugar, so my ingredients are organic and healthy , 3 over ripe bananas some hearty chi tea with milk ,coconut oil , 6 large eggs , coconut flower almond flower, cinimon , vanilla , oat bran , sprouted wheat flower , & some buckwheat flower, maple syrup and coconut sugar to taste , but the best part of this apple cake is the many apple slices use 4 large apples , sliced & mixed in maple syrup or sugar or agave syrup to coat them then placed apple slices in designs on the top ,you can sprinkle the top with a mix of sugar & cinimon if you like , your cake recipe can be your own but dont forget to mix into the batter some raisins yum...!:D or plus other favorite fruits or perhaps use your favorite raisin muffin recipe, and add to it , its up to you, so the end result could look a bit like this pic .! its great for desert with ice cream , whipped cream , or alone, or for breakfast , but i bet it wont last till breakfast Ha .since it never lasts till breakfast in my home ...lol.. HA ...lol...:lol: sorry i never measure any thing but just use ingredients I LIKE & guess at the amounts to use , in this cake i made it all up as i went along ,being mindful of basic cake rules & i picked all the ingredients i like HA .:D;):thumbsup:highfive::frow so if you bake like i do , go for it...!:D;):):thumbsup:highfive:View attachment 1220996 :lol::p:D;) :woot:thumbsup:highfive::clap
I need a new tablet again. I took a bite out of it trying to eat your photo!
It looks amazing. So inviting. Very yummy to the 10th power..
Thank you for sharing..

Made this Cauliflower Soup, first time for this recipe, looked good, but won't be making again. Deb rated it a 1 star, first time she gave something a one. :th
View attachment 1221069
I've made cauliflower soup, I didn't care for it either. However, I've made lots of other recipes with cauliflower that have turned out very good.

I've made cauliflower soup, I didn't care for it either. However, I've made lots of other recipes with cauliflower that have turned out very good.
I have eaten it before but never attempted to make it. I'm pretty sure the one I tried had broccoli flowers in it? Long time ago.

View attachment 1221069
maybe try a little Braggs aminos in it that may help the ratings ..??? since it looks great...! i use Braggs & organic butter & no salt usually in most veggies,

Back
Top Bottom