SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

So who's having pizza for dinner tonight???

I AM! :woot
Your food vibes radiated directly to the cave.:frow
DW made soup, and Mini Pizzas. The bread base is Pita Bread.
IMG_20191205_171904617_HDR.jpg
IMG_20191205_171837918_HDR.jpg
IMG_20191205_173005439_HDR.jpg

So who's having pizza for dinner tonight???

I AM! :woot

We had pizza :highfive:

The farthest NE I've been was on the runway of JFK airport. And I did visit Boston once. I've never been up to the rest of that part of the country. Lots of other places but not there.

And I have more than enough snow outside my door right now :rolleyes:
This is what I think about Boston
pee.gif

We had pizza :highfive:

This is what I think about Boston
View attachment 1975662

It was interesting to see some of the historical places. And funny to see my son's reaction to the chatter that went on between a couple of the natives...growing up in the midwest, he'd never heard such "colorful" language before :lol: But we were there in January and after getting dropped off at the waterfront by mistake, we all decided we weren't cut out for their weather in the middle of winter (man, that wind off the water was brutal). We were stuck there outside for over 2 hours waiting for the hotel shuttle to rescue us.

It was interesting to see some of the historical places. And funny to see my son's reaction to the chatter that went on between a couple of the natives...growing up in the midwest, he'd never heard such "colorful" language before :lol: But we were there in January and after getting dropped off at the waterfront by mistake, we all decided we weren't cut out for their weather in the middle of winter (man, that wind off the water was brutal). We were stuck there outside for over 2 hours waiting for the hotel shuttle to rescue us.

I would love to see the historical sites there. Then again, if the earth opened up and swallowed a certain small part of the city I really wouldn't mind a bit.

Back
Top Bottom