Silkie thread!

Quote:
Go onto the American Silkie Bantam Club website (www.americansilkiebantamclub.org) and get the information for the show--it is a SIlkie National, and there should be enough information, even if you are not a member (although I do encourage you to join) to find some contacts. Marjorie Best is the district director for that area, and is probably your best contact--she will probably have a good idea of who is coming, at least from the local area, and what colours they breed and may have available.

Last edited:
my pq silkies:celebrate
81921_takoda_035.jpg

81921_takoda_032.jpg

81921_takoda_033.jpg

81921_takoda_036.jpg

81921_takoda_031.jpg

Quote:
You know, it would be easier for me if you wanted to pick some up before or after the show as you drive through the tri-cities, because it cuts down on the number of birds I have to haul to the show.
I will call tonight and we can talk.

Oh my goodness! This thread is driving me crazy! I'm just starting in the chicken addiction, and can't get enough of silkies!! I'm getting my first chicks in a couple weeks, and these pics are making me go stir crazy! Hopefully my babies will be as beautiful as the ones seen here!

Quote:
Your partridge pullet is VERY nice. LOVE LOVE her crest I think she would do very well. Your buffs are nice too very clean I like that in buffs its a reason I have kinda stepped away from the buff I can't stand the black on the wings & tail I have a young roo that I am growing out if he is as nice as he looks to be feathering in I may try but for now buffs for me are a no go.

Back
Top Bottom