Silkie thread!

Icelynn wanted to model her new spring wardrobe for everyone!
D.gif

That is ADORABLE!!!!!!

I had that issue too with Hachi. Corn will turn them yellow, so will marigold (celandula). They do sell corn and soy free foods as well, but it's pricey. I fed the blue seal multi-flock for a long time and I had no issues, but I did mix it with other grains to reduce the amount of corn intake.
I think I'll give it a shot, try mixing the two feeds together. I'm hoping, when mixed, the little bit of corn won't turn anything yellow. My only white bird that I'd worry about is the cochin cockerel. He's the only white I'd show.

D.gif

lau.gif
How cute!

RockerHen love that photo...my dogs love chicken poo as well
sickbyc.gif

sun was out so i put my almost 3 mth olds out for some sun...they were babies from my splash roo and my avatar and her sister....

two of them seem white but the others are quite blue in hue and some have great dark splashes...I think i might use them with my splash pen...
I really thought they were white and splash. Really cute... can't wait to see more of them.
Gidget- 5 months

Lucille- the sky is falling 5 months

Vivian 4 months

Lucille again

Mama (no name yet) and her baby duckie (2 weeks old)
Beautiful pictures! And that adorable duckling is going to be taller than mommy in no time!
Well I moved my 2 remaining Silkies into the pallet coop with my broody momma and her 2 chicks. Tonight the layer flock will get moved in too. My LF rooster will go to the tractor for a few days to let them work out a pecking order. I trimmed the crests around the eyes on the Silkies so they can see
Oh my, it's like you prepared them to boot camp LOL. I hope they will be fine.
What happened to my cute little fuzzies???

This one has the cutest little fluffy tail and is getting some crest feathers.

The turkey poult had to photo bomb.
Love the branches!
D.gif

ROFL!!!! She is too cute!!!! I have a wedding to attend pretty soon, maybe I could borrow her one LOL
Haha yeah she makes the perfect spring chicken
lol.png
and right now, she is sleeping sprawled out half on her ramp half on the platform haha!

Can she sleep with the light on? She is the perfect silkie!!!
Silkie Baby giving me the ole' STINK EYE!

Stinky eye? But skinty cute!!!!!

I really thought they were white and splash. Really cute... can't wait to see more of them.
Beautiful pictures! And that adorable duckling is going to be taller than mommy in no time!
Oh my, it's like you prepared them to boot camp LOL. I hope they will be fine.
Love the branches!
ROFL!!!! She is too cute!!!! I have a wedding to attend pretty soon, maybe I could borrow her one LOL
Can she sleep with the light on? She is the perfect silkie!!!
Stinky eye? But skinty cute!!!!!
Duckie is 3 weeks old now and taller than mom. So funny to watch duckie try to hid under mom when scared.

Quote: They did fine, no one targeted them. They just hung out as a pair. I did have to coop them as they only made it to the pallet that is the step to the pop door. I put them in the corner of the coop where they won't get pooped on. I will be out there when I put my LF rooster back in with everyone on Monday. I don't think he will bother them though. They have had through the fence contact for a month now, so they recognize each other.

Back
Top Bottom