Sit'n on the porch

Good morning, its 39 out, I need a small fire to take the chill off, Bible study, laundry and prep for mopping, all the dusting and vacuuming come first. I got the plastic roofing panels up on the sides of the coop overhang yesterday and the mowing. We are suppose to have rain for the next 3 weeks. I try and and stay on top of thing because you never know what tomorrow will bring.
I still need to get in the coop and use the shop vac to get all of the summer dirt/dust knocked down. I wanted to killz pain the inside but just didnt get it done.
so, after all the housework is done it will be Coopwork
image_67221761.JPG
Have a great day
d2b3ffa0cf06fcce08d1ae7589fc1750.jpg

4am up, fires going and Coffees done. I bought 2 bags the starbuck winter organic blend at Costco last week , not very good. It has a bitter taste. I typically buy 2 because I like to have back up on the shelf. I am going to return the one unopened bag, I dont think they will take a ziplock filled with coffee beans.

I got laundry done and hauled up some of the down for several years dry cedar from the tree stack. I had to cut rounds and DH came out and cut some. I'll burn the not quite pithy wood to take the chill off. There is a lot of it. 3 decks at the standing tree line. I have been chipping away at the pile on the far left in the pic. It has some very big diameter trees.
I have got to get out and clean up the garden. That green patch you see, is a self-reseed arugula and its thick, the thyme is getting out of control and the weeds are creeping in. I need to cut the border line so the grass stays out and plow. But not today:tongue
IMG_5803.jpeg

Enjoy the new day,

4am up, fires going and Coffees done. I bought 2 bags the starbuck winter organic blend at Costco last week , not very good. It has a bitter taste. I typically buy 2 because I like to have back up on the shelf. I am going to return the one unopened bag, I dont think they will take a ziplock filled with coffee beans.

I got laundry done and hauled up some of the down for several years dry cedar from the tree stack. I had to cut rounds and DH came out and cut some. I'll burn the not quite pithy wood to take the chill off. There is a lot of it. 3 decks at the standing tree line. I have been chipping away at the pile on the far left in the pic. It has some very big diameter trees.
I have got to get out and clean up the garden. That green patch you see, is a self-reseed arugula and its thick, the thyme is getting out of control and the weeds are creeping in. I need to cut the border line so the grass stays out and plow. But not today:tongue
View attachment 3967705

Enjoy the new day,

If you add a pinch of salt it should make your coffee less bitter.

Back
Top Bottom